You have graduated from a top school, have a first experience in consulting and want to have responsibilities and inspiring missions ?
You are interested in market finance and emerging technologies and are convinced that in the age of Tech giants, connected firms, Big Data and Blockchain, technology becomes a major issue in all areas of activities?
You want to have a real impact in your missions within an agile start-up and have an entrepreneurial spirit?
So join the movement!
WeeFin is a young and innovative Fintech, founded by 3 experts in finance, with expertise on sustainable finance, compliance and cutting-edge technologies. WeeFin offers a unique positioning thanks to the complementarity of its two services: providing consulting services to actors of the financial world and Research & Development within its Lab focused on the most recent technologies.
A disruptive project: radically transform the major players in finance by helping them adapt to the growth of alternative finance, digital banking and sustainable finance.
Your main missions:
• Diagnosis and development of change strategy with our customers on WeeFin’s domains: Sustainable Finance, Compliance, API-fication and creation of new business models
• Accompanying market finance business teams in the execution of its transformation projects
• Managing the issues of access, reliability and governance of the data on issues, operational, regulatory, and potential valuation
• Analysis and benchmarking of fintechs & the latest market trends to refine the positioning of WeeFin.
• Writing articles to promote WeeFin’s thought leadership
WeeFin is committed to providing you with a unique experience in terms of responsibilities, assignments and learning as well as ethical values.
• You have a master diploma from a top business or engineering school (or have a similar diploma) and 1 to 3 years of experience in a consulting firm.
• You have good knowledge of market finance and are informed on the last technological evolutions.
• You are able to communicate complex ideas in efficient ways, through both oral and written communication.
• You are able to think out of the box in order to analyze and solve issues in a creative and innovative manner.
“The best way to learn swimming is to jump into the Lake”
Join us on this challenging adventure, we will give you a host of real-life experience that will be hard to get in a brand-name company.
#wevaluepeople #sustainability #decentralizedfinance #API
Location: Neuilly-Sur-Seine, Ile-de-France, Paris Area
Equivalent Position: Associate, Analyst, Consultant, Project Leader