Internship Business Development
You will work closely with all WeeFin members. Indeed, this is a role at the crossroads of business development, recruitment and marketing, providing really broad exposure as well as a great opportunity to hone various skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Sourcing new talent for our digital consulting workforce
• Generating new opportunities through outbound cold calls and inbound partner lead follow-up
• Managing our social media accounts and promoting our website
• Working on marketing-related documents and provide input on how to improve the existing material
• Handling ad hoc project work to support business development marketing efforts
• Assisting the sales team with presentations and general administrative support
• Keeping up to date with industry developments and competitor activities
• Assisting with all operational/administrative tasks, including helping the coordination of the recruitment processes with the trainings and team activities
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our new tech start up. You will have to be able to promote the new business whilst providing creative ideas to help us achieve our goals.
You will need to be:
• Eloquent: You will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English. In a lot of situations, you will be the first contact and the voice of Weefin, so you should be self-confident and good at picking up the phone and not be afraid of cold-calling potential leads
• Switched on: We are looking for a fast learner and a smart mind. Ideally, you will have some experience in social media related fields, in startup or in other relevant ifields
• Data-driven: You should be able to gather data through every channel, analyze it and communicate its results effectively
• Creative: Our marketing is all about combining creativity with a data-driven approach. You should have lots of ideas and be passionate about working in a startup
• Reliable: You need to be able to work independently and have a methodical approach
“The best way to learn swimming is to jump into the lake”.
Join us on this challenging adventure. We will give you a host of real-life experience that will be hard to get in a brand-name company. We will give you ownership, we will help you make an impact!
#wevaluepeople #sustainability #decentralizedfinance #API
Location: Neuilly-Sur-Seine, Ile-de-France