We, at WeeFin, are looking for a Technical Lead who comes with at least 4+ years of strong hands-on experience in Full Stack Development and related technologies. The candidate would be responsible for designing and implementing product requirements that are highly usable, scalable, extensible and maintainable.
You will work closely with the product and design team to help them make trade-offs based on your technical expertise. You will deploy solutions to complex user problems across the whole stack, sharing your architectural and implementation decisions with your team mates. Every issue you will face along the way will be an opportunity to learn and improve the team’s velocity.
Once here you will:
- Be responsible for establishing a share team technical vision which is aligned with the product roadmap.
- Grow our passionate engineers through coaching and mentoring and finding new opportunities to learn through the continuous delivery of value.
- We are an early stage start-up and therefore you will also be required to be hands on involved in recruitment activities and employerbranding.
- Build & operate infrastructure to support website, backend cluster, ML projects.
- Monitor and track performance and reliability of our services and software to meet promised SLA
What you will bring along:
- Ability to build highly scalable, robust, cost-effective, and fault-tolerant services and stay up-to-date with the latest architectural trends.
- Experience in fostering a culture of modern engineering practices such as clean code, TDD and refactoring.
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise within team and cross-team.
- Current colleagues would describe you as someone who has a strong background in architecting and developing complex systems for CD in a cloud-based environment.
- You are able to communicate complex technical content to a non-technical audience in French or English.
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years of strong software design/development experience in building large-scale distributed internet systems and products.
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem-solving skills.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting-edgetechnologies around server-side development.
- Experience with stream processing (Flink/Spark/Kafka)and/or other BigData tools is a plus.
- Experience with Serverless, Kinesis, DynamoDB, EKS, EMR and/or other AWS Cloud managed Services is a plus.
What we offer:
- Freedom to prototype given the challenges we face
- Getting things done attitude
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Exciting Challenges
- Interesting technical problems to solve as we scale