You want to be part of new kind of consulting company in the financial sector. You have great expectations and want to have an impact in a competitive industry .
We are looking for talents that want to share their experience and vision within an highly motivated team that aims to have a meaningful impact in the financial services industry.
You think that finance will become a technology in a hyper-connected world and you want to help them adopt new way of thinkings, digital capacities and innovative business models.
WeeFin is a young consulting company specialized in financial services that combines unique expertise, startup attitude and an innovative lab that actively build the future of finance with the last cutting edge technology. It has been founded by 3 seasoned finance professionals with strong Big 4 experience in risk & analytics, regulation and innovative technology.
WeeFin has a real disruptive project: compete against traditional bank models by fostering decentralization, alternative finance and turning it into a driver for sustainable development.
WeeFin values people, hard work, transparency and good ideas. Everyone in the company puts the hands on to get the wins.
With two complementary services -a consulting service advising finance top players and a R&D Lab leveraging on new technologies- WeeFin has a unique and disruptive positioning amongst other Fintechs.
By Joining WeeFin, you won’t be one among hundreds: you will be given real responsibilities that will let you put everything you’ve learned immediately into practice.
Part of the Digital Advisory team your main duties will be:
- Taking part in digital transformation missions (audit of existing processes, ideation, new business models proposals, prototype);
- Taking part in client-experience assignments (coaching, knowledge management);
- Taking part in digital strategy assignments (maturity, benchmarking, driving change);
- Contribute to the adoption of new technology such as Big Data, Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, Blockchain;
- Ensure the success of delivery of impactfull project in an agile spirit;
- Contribute to customer development;
- Helping to establish the best consulting practices;
- You have advanced graduate degree and excellent academic record;
- You have outstanding professional achievement;
- You have and exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills;
- You can justify 1-5 years experience in digital or finance advisory, or have a strong market finance background;
- You are a strong believer in Digital and, if it is not already the case, ready to master the last innovative technology;
- You have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization;
- You know how to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing. You speak a high level of English and master all kind of communication (verbal, written);
- You are able to take on responsibilities, work independently and juggle priorities. You are a creative thinker with an ability to think outside the box.
“The best way to learn swimming is to jump into the Lake”
Join us on this challenging adventure, we will give you a host of real-life experience that will be hard to get in a brand-name company. We will give you the confidence to know you can take on a new project and run with it. We will give you ownership, we will help you make an impact!
Location: Neuilly-Sur-Seine, Ile-de-France, Paris Area
Equivalent Position: Associate, Analyst, Consultant, Project Leader