Do you want to become part of an early-stage startup adventure within an experienced and highly motivated team and have a meaningful impact in the financial services Industry?
You are a fast learner, with an entrepreneurial mindset and a technological and digital appetite?
If yes, then we have a great opportunity for you.
What we do offer?
WeeFin is a young, innovative company that combine digital consulting and FinTech (Company that aims at providing financial services by making use of software and modern technology) founded by 3 seasoned finance professionals with strong Big 4 experience in risk, regulation and innovative technology.
WeeFin has a real disruptive project: Compete with traditional Bank models by fostering alternative finance and turning it into a driver for sustainable development.
WeeFin values people, hard work and good ideas. Everyone in the company puts the hands on to get the wins. But the team always finds time to celebrate.
By Joining WeeFin, you won’t be an intern among hundreds, you will be given real responsibilities that will let you put everything you’ve learned immediately into practice.
Business Developer Principal Mission
You will work closely with all WeeFin members as this is a role at the crossroads of business development, recruitment and marketing, providing really broad exposure as well as a great opportunity to hone various skills in parallel. Amongst others, your responsibilities will include:
• Source new talent for our digital consulting workforce
• Generate new opportunities through outbound cold calls and inbound partner lead follow-up
• Work on marketing-related documents and provide input on how to improve the existing material
• Handle ad hoc project work to support business development marketing efforts
• Assist the sales team with presentations and general administrative support
• Social media management and website’s blog promotion
• Keep up to date with industry developments and competitor activities
• Assisting with all operational/administrative tasks and help coordinating the recruitment processes and organizing trainings and team activities
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our new tech start up helping to promote and market the new business whilst providing creative ideas to help achieve our goals.
You will need to be:
• Eloquent: you will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English. In a lot of situations, you will be the first contact and the voice of Weefin, so you should be self-confident and good at picking up the phone and not be afraid of cold-calling potential leads
• Switched on: we are looking for a fast learner and a smart mind. Ideally you will have some experience in social media related field, a startup or other relevant internships
• Data-driven: You should be able to gather data through every channel, analyze it and communicate its results effectively
• Creative: our marketing is all about combining creativity with a data-driven approach. You should have lots of ideas and be passionate about working in a startup
• Reliable: you need to be able to work independently and have an organized, methodical approach
“The best way to learn swimming is to jump into the Lake”.
Join us on this challenging adventure, we will give you a host of real-life experience that will be hard to get in a brand-name company. We will give you the confidence to know you can take on a new project and run with it. We will give you ownership, we will help you make an impact!
Location: Neuilly-Sur-Seine, Ile-de-France