Permanent Senior Consultant
You are an experienced professional? We have projects to challenge you, ideas to inspire you, and innovative experiences for you to further expand your talent.
We offer an exceptional opportunity in the development of our strategy & advisory department, where you’ll be given the responsibility of defining and structuring WeeFin’s consulting global offer.
You will work across competencies, and thematics and make your own unique contribution to deliver the best approaches for our clients.
We need a talented candidate and a future leader who will embed our vision and turn it down into pioneering and exceptional service to help transform the financial industry.
You will report to the COO and will work closely with the 3 co-founders of WeeFin to develop WeeFin’s consulting task force.
Your principles missions are:
• Setting up WeeFin’s consulting taskforce to establish the best practices and scale it to meet WeeFin’s growth target (recruitment process, consultant management…)
• Overseeing client assignments to help our clients develop strategies to drive transformational change on WeeFin’s thematics: Data Empowerement, API-fication, sustainable finance and other new business models.
• Contributing to client portfolio development
• Promoting WeeFin’s thought leadership through internal and external communication
• You can justify 1-5 years experience in advisory, or have a strong market finance background.
• You are a strong believer in Digital and, if it is not already the case, you are ready to master the last innovative technology;
• You have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization;
• You know how to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing. You speak a high level of English and master all kind of communication (verbal, written);
• You are able to take on responsibilities, work independently and juggle priorities.
• You are a creative thinker with an ability to think outside the box.
“The best way to learn swimming is to jump into the Lake”
Join us on this challenging adventure, we will give you a host of real-life experience that will be hard to get in a brand-name company. We will give you the confidence to know you can take on a new project and run with it. We will give you ownership, we will help you make an impact!
#wevaluepeople #sustainability #decentralizedfinance #API
Location: Neuilly-Sur-Seine, Ile-de-France, Paris Area
Equivalent Position: Associate, Analyst, Consultant, Project Leader