Do you want to become part of an early-stage startup adventure within an experienced and highly motivated team and have a meaningful impact in the financial services industry?
You are a fast learner, with an entrepreneurial mindset and a technological and digital appetite?
If so, we have projects to challenge you, ideas to inspire you, and innovative experiences for you to further expand your talent.
You will work across competencies, and thematics and make your own unique contribution to develop WeeFin’s strategy.
You will work closely with all WeeFin members as this is a role at the crossroad of Business Development, recruitment and marketing, providing really broad exposure as well as a great opportunity to hone various skills in parallel.
Amongst others, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop WeeFin’s client portfolios with searches on potential new leads and new markets
- Accompany consultants in presenting WeeFin’s offer (designing visual materials, writing pitches, planning meetings etc.)
- Recruit and headhunt new talent for our consulting and R&D workforce
- Work on marketing-related documents and provide input on how to improve the existing material
- Develop a social media and website strategy
- Keep up to date with industry developments and competitor activities
We are looking for an enthusiastic experienced Business Developer that will provide creative ideas to help achieve us our goals. You can justify at least 3 years of experience on an equivalent position and a 5 to 7 years career, you speak French fluently.
You will need to be:
- Eloquent: you will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English. In a lot of situations, you will be the first contact and the voice of Weefin, so you should be self-confident, persuasive and good at picking up the phone
- Switched on: we are looking for a fast learner and a smart mind. Ideally you will have some experience in fields related WeeFin’s expertise (finance, technologies, entrepreneurship etc.) or are ready to learn about them.
- Data-driven: You should be able to gather data through every channel, analyze it and communicate its results effectively
- Creative: our marketing and lead generation are all about combining creativity with a data-driven approach. You should have lots of ideas and be passionate about working in a startup
“The best way to learn swimming is to jump into the Lake”.
Join us on this challenging adventure, we will give you a host of real-life experience that will be hard to get in a brand-name company.
Location: Paris Area
Contract: Permanent Position