As a member of our strategy & Advisory department you will work collaboratively with a senior consultant and closely to the 2 co-founders.
Your main missions will be :
• Helping our clients develop strategies to drive transformational change on WeeFin’s thematics: Compliance, API-fication, sustainable finance and other new business models.
• Helping client harness the data they have to improve their business processes and drive new business outcomes (data access, quality, regulations, governance & valorization)
• Assisting business teams to execute their transformation programs
You will also work for the start-up development :
• Writing articles to promote WeeFin’s thought leadership
• Analyzing and benchmarking fintechs and latests market trends to adjust WeeFin’s positionning.
• You need to be completing a Master’s degree with a major in Market Finance, Audit or Engineering and/ or have a strong interest in new technologies and entrepreneurship.
• You are to take on responsibilities, work independently and juggle priorities.
• You are a creative thinker with an ability to think outside the box.
• You speak French fluently.
A high level of English and good communication skills (verbal and written) are required.
“The best way to learn swimming is to jump into the lake”
Join us on this challenging adventure. We will give you a host of real-life experience that will be hard to get in a brand-name company. We will give you ownership, we will help you make an impact!
#wevaluepeople #sustainability #decentralizedfinance #API
Location: Paris Area
Equivalent Position: Junior Associate, Junior Analyst